Political Party Registration
Political Party Registration Consultation
Before they can field candidates in an election in India, political parties must register with the Election Commission of India. Despite the fact that there are many steps and the process is relatively short, registering a political party in India can take anywhere from three to six months, depending on the documentation and other factors. We provide complete assistance and services for the registration of new political parties in order to ensure the start of legal regulations in accordance with the Representation of People Act-1951.
Political Party Registration Services in India
- New Party Registration with Election Commission of India
- Guiding Legal issues pertaining to Representation of People Act-1951
- Preparation of Party Constitution understanding the party idealogy and aspirations
- Political Party Symbol – Guidance & Consulting
- Providing Legal Guidelines for Applying a common political party symbol with Election Commission of India
- Assisting Party Manifesto
- Creation of Party Logo
- Creation of Website for a political party
- Creation of Social Media Handles
- Political Strategy & Advisory
Come visit us!
Political Metrics is a India’s leading political strategy consulting firm specialises in Political PR, Surveys (pre,exit & post poll), Election Campaign Management, Political Party Registration, Political Advisory, Campaign War Room, Political Intelligence, Analytics, Digital & Social Media Management.